The purpose of “Create a Trip” request not only serves as an approval tool for employees to adhere to company policy, it also allows us to categorise and consolidate different trips and the respective expenses incurred.This allows you to separate different trip expenses for future analysis into your travel expenditure.
Business Travel Hacks You Wish You knew!
We have had feedback from our clients and comments about how life on the road is tiring and unbearable. Neither does anyone want to spend their time being stressed out on the road whilst travelling for business especially? Luckily, we have come up with a few tricks and hacks to make your travel much more bearable.
We have researched and investigated ways to make your business travel easier.
- This would be one of the most important steps that you should not forget. Always check on your destination country before booking and check if you would require any Visa. If you do not apply for a visa before you fly, this might trouble you as you would need a birth certificate, proof of your business trips etc, and this will cost you a lot of time.
- Ensure to check your passport expiry date before even booking your flights. Check if your passport would still be valid in 6 months as most countries do not allow you to enter with a passport that expires within the next six months.
- Dehydration is a major issue while flying so ensure that you stay well hydrated before your flight and of course at any time during your trip.
- Remember to drink lots and lots of water! This will help to keep you hydrated and it will definitely make you go up to the toilet hence you will keep moving.
- Stay organised before leaving for the airport. Do a quick check of what you possibly need on your journey. Ensure that you have easy access to your tickets, passports, wallet and any other important documents.
- Try leaving some space in your bag just in case you buy anything while you are away.
- If possible, try bringing your own micro blanket for when you are waiting for your connecting flight to keep you warm in case you get stuck somewhere while waiting.
- When possible, try to arrive in the evening so that you can go straight to your hotel and have a good rest before attending your meetings.
- Try not to have alcohol on the plane. It might seem like fun and a good way for you to relax, but it isn’t it. You might be feeling sluggish and even more tired as well as jet-lagged after your flight!
- Try to have a hand sanitiser or at least an antibacterial wipes when you are out and about and it is not because you are a germaphobe, but because your body is used to the germs in your home and your office, but not new ones that you will be exposed to whilst travelling.
There you go, 10 hacks that you can put to use on your next business trip.
Try them out!